Do you really need website maintenance?
Your website is a major investment, so it’s essential that you invest in protecting it. And if you rely on your website for customer traffic or e-commerce, it’s even more important.
We’ve got you covered.
We know that keeping your servers and content management systems updated can be challenging, as well as time-consuming. At Brand3, we can proactively patch and secure your website and plugins on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Thinking ahead is a huge part of everything we do, including keeping our clients’ websites secure, efficient and up-to-date. We offer three website maintenance packages for ongoing support:
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Limitations, Requirements, and Exclusions:
In order for Brand3 to properly maintain and protect your website, we ask that our website maintenance clients follow a few simple rules.
- Please don’t install or modify plugins without consent from our Technical Team.
- We ask that you don’t apply updates to the WordPress Core, theme, or plugins updates without consent from our Technical Team.
- Please don’t modify the theme, the CSS or any underlying code without consent from our Technical Team.
Additionally, we have some technical requirements:
- Maximum size of site: 700 MB.
- WordPress limits stored revisions to 10 generations.